Sunday 23 June 2013

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 165 - RECIPE CHALLENGE, PINK BORDER, SCALLOPS AND BOW



Good Afternoon

Hope all is well in blogland. This is my DT card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge. 
I recently went to a Spellbinders Demo at out local Craft Shop, where I saw Erika from Personal Impressions, you can find her tutorial here, she made some amazing things, including  this card

CHALLENGE # 165

OUR SPONSORS THIS WEEK 

ARE

DIGI DESIGN CHARACTERS



THE PRIZE IS

3 IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE


Onto My Card

Pink Card
Nesties Dies
Dovecraft Papers
Pearls
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Ribbon

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. One Stitch at a time Challenge # 169 - Not Square
2. Stamping for the weekend Challenge - Anything Goes
3. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 212- Recipe (image, pearls and Rhinestones and Sentiment)
4. Fab 'n' Funky Challenge # 176 - Animals
5. I love Promarkers Challenge # 173 - Anything Goes
6. Whimsy Inspirations Challenge # 60 - Shaped Cards

20 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love the sweet image and the colour and the shape is fabulous, hope you are having a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

Laurence said...

I absolutely adore your card. thanks for sharing it.

Laurence DT Sis

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Marlene. Such a fabulous design and I love the cute image and pretty shades of pink.
I hope you are having a good Sunday
Sue xx

rachel said...

This is so cute marlene - a really wonderful creation! Hope you've had a good weekend x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous lovely image and layout.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....and I love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Edwina said...

Your card is fabulous! I love it! I love the shadow box look. The edges are beautiful. This was a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

pam said...

fabulous card Marlene, love this shape and design
pam

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, adorable image and love the design.
Wendy xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So cute, these shadow box cards are a fave of mine too, yours looks great. such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

kbrandy4 said...

Love the shape of this gorgeous card Marlene!!
Hugs, Hazel xx

A Casa di Ale said...

CARINISSIMO QUESTO TOPINO, BELLA LA STRUTTURA DELLA CARD
TI AUGURO UNA BUONA SETTIMANA

CIAO DA ALE

coops said...

so stunning marlene.really fabulous card design and I love the pretty colours and sweet image :D


xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous shaped card adorable image and bow. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

Michelle said...

This is an amazing card. You put a lot of hard work in this but is was well worth it. good luck on your challenges you entered.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Josephine said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Sheryl said...

This is such a pretty card. I really like your design and image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Please join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I love the edges.. the dies is great cut around the image. Great coloring! I love this!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

Sue said...

Hello again Marlene, just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...