Sunday 10 August 2014

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 224 - Anything Goes





Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, if not I am sending hugs to you.

This is my DT card for The Robyn's Fetish 

Challenge # 224

which is everyone's favourite ANYTHING GOES

we are sponsored 

by 

Bugaboo Digi Stamps



The Prize is 

$21 voucher to the 

Bugaboo Digi Stamp Store

Onto my Card

Purple card from the Papermill
Papermania Bellisima Papers
Promarkers
Lace
Bugaboo digi image - Flowering Violet Water can
Ribbon Bow
Brad
Gems
Go Kreate Dies


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Sister Act Card Challenge # 69 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge # 189 - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 47 - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by to look at my card, I really do appreciate and love reading your comments
you wish to leave me

Bye for now


13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the image and the delicate colours are so pretty.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

cass said...

Very pretty marlene, beautiful inspiration for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Very pretty, Marlene, a great image, beautifully coloured, hugs xxx

Michelle said...

Love the colors you used on this card. Beautiful bow with the gem

Michelle (DT)

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Card...

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.beautiful lilac colours and i love the floral image ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.beautiful lilac colours and i love the floral image ;D

xx coops xx

Edwina said...

Hi Marlene, Your card is stunning! It is so gorgeous. I love looking at it. I love the colors and the bow. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Emily Thubbron said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors and layout. Thank you for joining us at Penny's for our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.

Emily T.
DT Member

Paper Panda said...

Very pretty card, and lovely colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. Mo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...